Do you enjoy a wide variety of duties that make each day unique?
Are you a dedicated, team player with great communication skills who can be held accountable while treating others with respect?
Would you enjoy helping people live their own best lives?
Position Description: Under the supervision and direction of the Integrated Nurse Care Coordinator, the Relief Nurse will be responsible for medication distribution as directed and all necessary documentation.
- Oversee and coordinate medication distribution integrating client needs and current mental status.
- Oversee the administration of IM and PO medications as ordered as directed by Provider.
- Provide client education and support regarding medications and medical concerns.
- Prepare or assist in preparation of patient medication “bubble-packs” as necessary
- Maintain all necessary documentation and clinical records.
- May provide monitoring and support for non-nursing staff regarding medication management at JAMHI Residential Programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- LPN required, must be licensed to practice in Alaska
- Two years of clinical experience, with at least one year experience working with the CMI population preferred; experience in an integrated healthcare setting preferred
- RN with license to practice in Alaska.
- At least one year experience working with mentally ill population or as a psychiatric nurse preferred.
Salary: $150 per med pass
Back to JAMHI Careers