Primary Care/Medical Services
Primary Care/Medical Services are offered to anyone in our community who needs healthcare. These services include:
- Preventive health care and health promotion (Annual exams, pap smears, immunizations, etc.)
- Diagnosis & treatment of acute & chronic illnesses;
- Sick visits and same-day appointments based on provider availability;
- In-house blood draws and lab specimen collection;
- Chronic disease management (patient education, medication management, routine follow up)
- Referrals for outside medical specialists, diagnostic imaging, physical therapy, & other ancillary healthcare services;
- Holistic care coordination between caregivers, behavioral health service & medical service providers;
- Outpatient skilled nursing appointments (diabetes education, limited infusion services, vaccines)
- Onsite procedures such as EKGs, inhalation treatments, skin & wound care, skin biopsies, pap smears, splinting, IUD and Nexplanon removals.
- DOT physicals and school physicals.