JAMHI is currently looking to hire a Case Manager I/II. If you are a person who likes to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that is dedicated to providing our clients with the highest possible level of service so they can “Live their Own Best Lives”, this position is for you.
This position serves our clients with co-occurring disorders by supporting them and their families to lead the healthiest, most self-sufficient, productive lives within their capabilities by performing the following duties:
- Moving clients in the direction of independence by encouraging self-determination, self-evaluation and consistently assisting clients to recognize their own strengths.
- Provide active outreach to those clients that are living independently and in need of minimal support and encouragement.
- Ensure adequate support toward recovery, maintenance in the community, psychosocial development, and skills education.
- Provide services in an empathic, hopeful and welcoming manner, ensuring that there is truly “No Wrong Door” for clients with co-occurring disorders.
- Develop individualized treatment plans with each client to further develop their ability to live independently in the community.
- Complete all clinical documentation with 72 hours and in accordance with state, federal, and agency requirements.
- Research community for available resources to meet client needs as identified in the treatment plan.
- Support and facilitate the development of living skills that will aid independent living in the community with include housing maintenance, meal preparation, and financial management including entitlements, maintenance of a clean, orderly person and living environment.
- Just to name a few.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of:
- Methods, procedures, and techniques used in the development of an individualized treatment plan.
- Principles and practices of case management
- Knowledge of community resources
- Medical and behavioral health issues and terminology
Be skilled in:
- Oral and written communication
- The use of various software
- Interviewing and interacting with clients and their family members
- Problem identification and resolution
And the ability to:
- Work independently and within diverse teams
- Shift priorities and adjust to changes
- Organize and manage caseload
- Maintain Confidentiality
- Provide and maintain a professional relationship with individual clients and their families, which allows for mutual respect, consistency, and empathy in all interactions, and appropriate ethical and relational limits and boundaries.
- Drive a motor vehicle and be able to clear the JAMHI auto insurance screening
- Pass a criminal background check in accordance with the current state regulations
Case Manager I ($21.16 – $27.33 DOE)
•High School Diploma or equivalent.
•Two years of experience providing direct service in the
field of human services or minimum one year experience providing direct
services with persons experiencing severe mental illness and co-occurring
Case Manager II ($24.34 –$ 31.46 DOE)
•Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, or related
human service field preferred.
•Five years of experience working directly with the
severely mentally may substitute for bachelor’s degree.
To be considered for this position with JAMHI, you must submit both your resume and our employment application. Be sure to complete all requested information on the application form. Do not write “See Resume” on the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered. You may submit your paperwork by email to HR@jamhi.org or by drop off at our clinic located at 3406 Glacier Hwy. Applications online at: https://jamhihealthandwellness.org/jamhi-careers