Position: Assessing Clinician
Position Description: Under supervision of the Clinical Director, the Assessing Clinician performs comprehensive integrated behavioral health and substance use disorder assessments, formulating recommendations for appropriate services and communicating those to the clinical team accurately and efficiently.
- A minimum of a master’s degree in a behavioral health field and 2 years of combined mental health and chemical dependency experience; licensure preferred. .
- Must be professionally licensed in field or eligible for licensure and actively pursuing licensure.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check in accordance with the current state regulation requirements.
- Ability to be credentialed with Bartlett Regional Hospital’s current requirements as an Allied Health Professional.
- Professional writing, computer and communications skills.
- Ability to provide and maintain a professional relationship with individual clients and their families, which allows for mutual respect, consistency and empathy in all interactions, and appropriate ethical and relational limits and boundaries.
- Must have valid Alaska driver’s license and be able to clear the JAMHI auto insurance screening through the independent insurance carrier and/or if driving.
Schedule: Mon – Thurs (9 hours) Fri (4 hours)
Salary range: $25.82 – $36.37